1.29.2008

$1.40 million dollar fine

Quick-link to Monte Carlo Post (I put too much time and effort into that post to just let it go down the blog quietly now)

ABC looks like they are going to be fined $1.4 million bucks... for /gasp/ showing a butt (and some serious side boob) on network TV

Seriously?

I'm so tired of the violence that is a non-issue (like, say on 24 where Jack has to hacksaw off someones head); but showing a hot girls ass it too much for impressionable viewers. Where the hell did sensibility go? I'm actually not saying that violence should be subjected to the same standards the 'nudity' is - I'm just saying if they think its good TV, show it. Let the public decide if they want to watch it or not. There's a rating system for these reasons.

Here's the horrible $1.4 million dollar footage. I'll admit, probably not 100% safe for all work environments.



Also, since I'm showing semi questionable material (and since its Wednesday) here's the next review from Zero Punctuation:



And I'm sure I'm not the only one - let me save you some time:

Anachronism

1. Something or someone that is not in its correct historical or chronological time, esp. a thing or person that belongs to an earlier time: The sword is an anachronism in modern warfare.

No comments: