1.23.2008

Best Game Reviewer

Okay, so I've been listening to this guy for a couple months now and I've been holding off putting him up on the blog simply because he is not what I would call 100% work safe.

That warning being said, I'm hard pressed to find anyone, anywhere, in any version of communication (Radio, TV, Movies, or the Internet) that has the shear week-in and week-out word-smith ability that this guy does. The pace at which he delivers is dizzying (coming from someone that notoriously talks fast)and if it wasn't for the small helpful visual queues that are also thrown at you I think 99% of people would get lost by his reviews. The combination though is brilliant.

Yes, this are video game reviews; but even if you don't own a video game system I think there's a level of appreciation for this guy's abilities that can be had.

You can find all his reviews up on The Escapist - though I'll link a couple of my favorite reviews right here.

Lastly, he posts every Wednesday so if you forget to visit his site I'm sure most of his reviews will be making scheduled stops in bryceblogland. So now, sit back and listen closely:

Guitar Hero III:



Assassin's Creed:



Crysis:

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

I can't wait to listen to the Assasin's Creed one, that game was, ugh, ugh! I should have home internet any day now