8.08.2006

Tweek your brain a litte

UFOs. Yes. UFOs. I know what you're thinking. Wow, Bryce has gone a bit crazy today.

Very true. If I were to sit here and talk to you about UFOs, you could call me crazy, and I'd agree. But how about Buzz Aldrin (you might remember him from Apollo 11).




Interesting enough in my opinion.

And the second item to tweek your brain. A game. There is a timer on the left side, and a timer on the right side. Answer a question on each side to reset the timer to full. One side you'll be doing basic math. The other side you'll be adding colors together. Either one is fairly easy, but when your brain has to jump back and forth between left and right side functions - its really tough.

My best score is 60 (though, honestly, I normally can barely break 40). Post your scores. =)

Tweek your brain

No comments: