8.28.2006

As promised, drag pictures...

---Pictures are clickable for larger sizes, just incase you actually wanted a closer look. I don't question your sanity. You're here; you're already insane---

Nothing like the hardcore stare-down of the defense. Be afraid, be very afraid.




Serious baseball I tell you. SERIOUS!




My *official* "Oh darn, I think that ball is going foul" face. Again, drag, kids bat, and gratuitous pointing at my own ass, bonus points.




Nothing like a one handed, drag clad, hit!




I declare this the end of the best "Photo Monday", ever.

2 comments:

Jo said...

So far, this is THE BEST photo Monday ever!!! Ooohh, so segzay drag Bryce. LOL Nicole must love this, and is nodding, this is my boyfriend? hehehe

Unknown said...

Oh, I needed that. Why didn't you watch the World Cup final in that outfit???