8.29.2006

I know I promised..

I know I promised you all no new pictures of the house until after the house warming, but I lied. What I meant to say was no new full pictures of the house. I think its completely in the spirit of my comment if I say, post pictures that'll just tease you a bit.

Enjoy




The double vanity in the master bath.




Can faucets be sexy? I sure hope so, or I'm just very weird.




The entry way. As seen if you're my mom without her glasses.




The downstairs bathroom pedestal sink




Stainless Steel (inside and out) dishwasher. Was one of my guilty pleasure purchases.

5 comments:

Unknown said...

What's really weird is you lying on the floor in the bathroom to take a picture of the underside of a sink.

For what it's worth, I think your faucets are definitely sexier than mine.

Bryce said...

Actually the sink picture was exposed nearly 20 seconds; so I just set my camera on the floor.

Though I did lay down on the kitchen and entry floors.

Jo said...

Some of those pics remind me of my house!!! LOL

I bet you are getting excited, heh? Let me know if you need help moving. I owe ya one!

I definately like!!!!

Jo said...

Remember to seal the grout! It is super easy and you can find grout sealer at H.D. or Lowes. If you need help, let me know. I'm in!

Bryce said...

Thanks for the reminder Jo!