8.15.2006

Some nerd


I don't think I've had enough Nerd on this blog lately, so time to nerd it up a bit today. =)

Lets start with Project Offset. Its a new game design / engine that is going to be set in an "epic fantasy world" (okay, not very unique, think Lord of the Rings), rendered at movie quality (fairly unique, but we'll see), and played as a First Person Shoot (think Doom - very unique for this genre).

The videos are what are really amazing. They are huge in size; but if you're a huge nerd its worth the time. =)

Item #2. Snowflakes

You remember them. It was kindergarten, and you did all these pretty cuts and mangled the paper - yet somehow you opened it up and it was magically a snowflake.
Well, no longer do you have to make the mess! You can make your own online. And show of your snowflake skills to your friends.

Item #3. High Resolution Desktop images.

This one is simple. Its sometimes very hard to find pictures that are extremely high quality, good composition, and work well as backgrounds for your computer. Specially if you have a large monitor. Well, for those of you that care - check out this site

Okay, I feel sufficiently nerdified.

5 comments:

Bryce said...
This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.
Bryce said...

Snowflake @3.. I have no idea why I like this so much:

The Masterpiece

Bryce said...

This one is Alex's. He was too lazy to post it here and just sent it to me in a PM

Go go Gifford

Jo said...

Nice snowflake!!! hehehe

Have you bought (yeah right, Bryce gets games for free - why am I asking) the game yet? I am looking for a new game for Joey to get into. I was thinking of getting him PREY but got some good and bad comments on it... ???

Thanks for the High Res site... I am downloading pics as we speak!!!

Anonymous said...

Thanks for the link to the wallpaper site. There are some stunning images over there :D