7.31.2006

Intoxicated blogging?

There's drunk dialing, and even more recently, drunk emailing; all which are very dangerous forms of communication. Though I now sit here, well over a half a bottle of very fine Washington wine (Red Diamond cabernet sauvignon), no longer in its original sale location. Its found a much more warmer place to live. Don't worry, we're both very happy about it.

Anyways, back to my original point. Its now, with this "blogginess" stuff, very possible to drunk blog. The proverbial loudmouth in the bar that you all can walk home chuckling at, now another location in which to spout; though most likely his (or her) friends do not know what is transpiring and henceforth, cannot stop him (insert evil laugh).

Well, for those of your that have continue to read, simply for a trainwreck, I'm sorry to disappoint. As my very good friend Ted once said, "This mind cannot be stop by alcohol alone" (shortly before his jacket was lit on fire. Its a long story, ask me about it sometime).

Oh no; I am aware enough that this is supposed to be picture Monday. What harm could I bring to myself or others by simply posting pictures. Right?



Click on that bad boy. I used to have a great little system by swinging by my new house on Sundays when no one was there so I could get a peak at what they were doing. But NOOOOO, they had to lock the place up. Man, the nerve of some people to protect the property of someone they don't even know.

So, like any good perp, I cased the joint. Check out those rounded corners on that kitchen archway. Is it overly gay that I think that looks so good? I sure hope not, otherwise I might be single a long time.




Well, I continued to shoot pictures through the windows, look as suspicious as .. well.. a random person taking pictures through windows does (silly Tacoma police); I only managed one more decent shot:




Why only one more decent shot you ask? They weren't so silly afterall, I guess. (well, that and its really hard to get a decent shot through dirty windows. I have a couple great shots of my fingers, if you're ever interested).




Anyways, I know public indoxication is a crime, so I best not be going anywhere. Off to listen to spanish tapes.

4 comments:

Jo said...

That is so silly!!! I love the shot where you are looking through some type of whole in the wood or whatever it was, very creative. The house is definately coming along, that's for sure! And no, you don't sound gay at all - you just have an overall appreciation for how well things are going with the construction of your new home. You have every right to feel that way because ummm you are paying big bucks for them to do what they say and you are just checking up on their work, like a supervisor. ;-) I am curious to see the pics of your fingers...

Bryce said...

The hole is where the deadbolt will go on my front door. =) The handle was already locked, and I wasn't talented enough to find wire to reach through and unlock my house =P

Jo said...

You could have called a friend!!! hehehe I could have swung out! That would have been entertaining!

Unknown said...

I've found that sticky notes reminding me not to drink and blog/email do the trick.

When I read them.