9.01.2008

Was that my weekend?

Dark Knight, IMAX in Seattle
Crash Friday at 2am in Tacoma
Lunch with Nanhee in Olympia
Dinner with Parents in Olympia
Crash Saturday in Olympia
Baptism for Jack in Longview
Breakfast & Golf with Scott and Steve in Longview
Dinner in Longview
Crash Sunday in Olympia
Breakfast with Parents in Olympia
Lunch with Nanhee in Tacoma
Dinner with Alex, Scott #2, & Nanhee in Olympia
Tropical Thunder in Olympia

..

And somewhere in there I was attempting to learn my new 50mm lens so I can be a proficient photographer on Saturday for the wedding I'm shoot. I completely destroyed that 3 day weekend.

Sadly, for my resolution challenge the blogging and bar hopping always come easy - but for the first time this year, I'm going to lose a point. As of the end of the month, I was *way* over (165, to the goal of "under" 162.5). So.... there goes my lead.

Hopefully some of my hard work in pictures will makeup for the low blograte the last week:

Behind my house - just a short bike ride:



First couple shots with the new lens, its a fixed zoom, so the only way to get more or less in the frame is to ... move forward or back. The upside is the immense control of the depth of field (very low depth in this picture)



Again, more playing - I'm very happy with it.



As mentioned above, spent some time in Longview with Jack (and his tag-alongs). ;-)



Jack, "Psst Dad, even I know no sleeping in Church"



I don't think they are happy about being Grandparents. What do you think?



Jack, with a great-grandparent:



Sup.





I sure hope that camera tastes as good as my fingers.



And after many missed shots, finally.... a smile:




Cook meat - Men will come:



Even the little ones.

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Jack is the cutest baby boy! Thanks for posting these photos Bryce. They were great to see. And you are one busy guy!!!
Steven

Jo said...

I thought you weren't going to the IMAX on Friday??? I could've ditched him and went with you to see The Dark Knight...

Nice pics!!! What an adorable baby boy!