9.15.2008

Blog when I have time? Neh.

So, I've realized if I wait to throw a blog up until I have time, there won't ever be a new blog. Therefore I'm going to try something as my schedule gets busier and busier: Sunday morning blog post. One post per week, on Sunday. Hopefully pretty long, usually on a slew of subject. For now, a slew of topics to "catch me up"

For those that don't know why I'm so busy (besides the obvious that I'm in a job that works very closely with the large financial firms that seem to be going tits up faster than rationally acceptable), I'm starting my MBA tomorrow (Tuesday, 16th). Oh joy.

Resolution Challenge (through August) - The battle gets closer:
Me: 23 Points (I lost a point for being overweight in August)
James: 23 points
Doug: 22 points
Kristy: 22 points

Wedding Photos - To add to the business, I also just finished shooting a wedding (and delivering the pictures). Went pretty well:

Pretty Pictures

WRC - New Zealand
: By far the rally that is on the TOP of my list to see. English speaking country, BEAUTIFUL landscape, and historically a very close race (this one didn't disapoint).

Day 1
Day 2
Day 3


New Week Main Topic:

What (to watch, in my opinion), and also Where and How to download it if you missed it (or don't have Cable).

1 comment:

Lisa said...

Thanks for the update! Good luck with your first day! I'm confident that you will "make the cut" this week. =)