9.19.2008

I need your help

Okay, so I need *your* help in writing a paper. Please, if you have a couple minutes to waste, answer either one of the links below. If you have a couple MORE minutes to waste, do both.

*******IMPORTANT INSTRUCTION******:


Answer as if you were ME. So, when its say, I find it hard to imitate the behavior of other people, it means "Bryce finds it hard to imitate the behavior of other people".

Please be brutally honest. All I need is the scores at the end; so I'll never know exactly what you said. :-)

This one is a PDF File: Communication Profile #1 (I need the XX / XX / XX score)

This is a website, and faster: Communication Profile #2 (I need just the final number at the end).

Thank you. And remember, answer all questions as if it was asking it about me. If you want, you can take it a second time for yourself and I'll be glad to tell you what it means about you.

4 comments:

Anonymous said...

In the name of science...

.pdf: 16, 11, 1

website: 71



...now, what anti-virus do I get???

Unknown said...

pdf: 6,14,10
website: 60

Unknown said...

pdf: 6,14,10
website: 60

Unknown said...

pdf: 8,13,10
website:50