9.29.2008

*THE* TV Episode Guide

Okay, here's how I use the following guide. Normally I just make this for myself, but I figured I'd share. In another window, I open up my Gmail account, and bounce over to the "reader". I then go down each show, right click the "RSS" link (copy it), and paste it into the reader under "add subscriptions"

When the reader lets me know there is a new show to watch (and I have time), I usually watch it through the Streaming player (Fox / Hulu). Otherwise, I grab The Pirate Bay link (about 24 hours after the show airs) - using uTorrent (if you forget the process, check one of my past posts). I try to do this as infrequently as possible as I really do want to support the streaming media idea so that other networks (CBS, ABC, NBC) get on board in a much more useful way.

So, the ones without a "Hulu or Fox" link require a download and waiting. I will continue to update this list and re-post it from time to time. If there is a show you absolutely love, and you think I'll love...let me know.

In order of how much I enjoy them:

The Daily Show --- HULU --- HULU RSS

The Colbert Report --- HULU --- HULU RSS

Top Gear --- TPB Season 12 --- MyTVRSS Episode Reminder

Boston Legal --- TPB Season 5 --- MyTVRSS Episode Reminder (plenty of 'online' support for this show, but no good way to stream it. The ABC Player is way too annoying)

House --- Fox On Demand --- Fox RSS --- TPB Season 5 (There is an 8 day "lag" on streamed Episodes, hence TBP Link for a Fox Show)

How I Met Your Mother --- TPB Season 4--- MyTVRSS Episode Reminder (plenty of 'online' support for this show, but no good way to stream it)

Grey's Anatomy --- TPB Season 5 --- MyTVRSS Episode Reminder (plenty of 'online' support for this show, but no good way to stream it. The ABC Player is way too annoying)

30 Rock --- HULU --- HULU RSS

Chuck --- HULU --- HULU RSS --- TPB Season 2

Lipstick Jungle --- HULU --- HULU RSS

Fringe --- Fox On Demand --- Fox RSS

Family Guy --- Fox on Demand --- Fox RSS

Heroes --- HULU --- HULU RSS --- TPB Season 3

Dancing with the Stars --- TPB Season 7 --- MyTVRSS Episode Reminder

Celebrity Apprentice --- HULU --- HULU RSS

The Office --- HULU --- HULU RSS

The Amazing Race --- TPB Season 13 --- MyTVRSS Episode Reminder

Terminator: The Sarah Conner Chronicles --- Fox On Demand --- Fox RSS

Cops --- Fox On Demand --- Fox RSS

No comments: