7.05.2008

Resolution 2008 - June Update

Okay, so I'm either busy or lazy this month - because I'm well behind on doing the update for everyone in the challenge. Sorry guys - I had actually completely forgot until Doug asked how long until we got an update. Hah. So. Here we go:

Me: I am in maintain mode these days - needing to keep it under 162.5 for the rest of the year. Pushing my limits, I came in at 162.2.... And I have a cruise in July (not to mention a birthday weekend). Might get a bit ugly. The show at Studio 7 (for the rest of my challenge), was a little underwhelming. The location is pretty... bare bones, and it was too hot (no AC) to be really enjoyable. I'd rather see these bands at Fuel.

3 out of 3 points

Kristy: Her business is rock'n (setting patient # records) do to a lot in part to execution of her marketing plan. I'm really happy to see her doing so well. With the weather turning nice, she's moved her workouts outside to long walks and such. I can't blame her.

3 out of 3 points

Doug: Despite some major changes in his life, he's managed to really stick things out (both on the kitchen improvements), and weighing in this month 4 pounds below where he needed to @ 231. For July - Just get to 230. He's on the cruise too, so .. haha, good luck to yah bro.

3 out of 3 points

Tow: James thought it would be neat to copy me, and came in just 4 tenths below his maintenance weight. So the pressure is on for him as well this month - though he isn't joining us on the cruise; so things should be a bit easier. We're still waiting on some pictures from his rafting trip; but since they were taking on a disposable camera, I'll give him credit for it, despite not being posted online just yet. =P

3 out of 3 points


Points:
Bryce 18
James 17
Kristy 16
Doug 16

No comments: