7.24.2008

Alaskan Cruise

I wish I had a bit more time to add some explanations to the pictures, but they'll just have to suffice mainly on their own. Besides combining into HDR, these are completely unedited (and crooked / uncropped / etc). Figured I should at least put them up.

Leaving Seattle





First night at sea:



Heading up the Trace Arm















Pure gluttony. I have never managed to pack so much food into my stomach in 7 days in my life. Nothing like a 24hr a day, gourmet, all you can eat stuff-o-thon. Once we figured out we could fit 8 dessert plates at our 4 person table, that was pretty much the end of only eating 1 dessert at dinner.



See, I'm not kidding. That's actually 9 desserts, as an extra one came and was dumped onto the plate next to the heart shaped dessert.

This is of course after eating 4 plates of King Crab, and an appetizer.



Without issue, we ate it all... Avery didn't have enough sugar yet, so she ordered hot chocolate.

And most nights there were at least two corks on the table




1 comment:

Lisa said...

Some of these shots are breathtaking! Like oh, WOW! And the before and after dessert photos/captions are definitely chuckle-worthy. Hehe! =)