7.07.2008

Birthday Celebrations - Join Us!

For the 2nd year Alex and I are doing a multi-day, multi-event birthday party. What can we say, we like to milk it. If you would like to join us anytime through the weekend, feel free (PLEASE DO). Shoot me an email / voicemail so I can plan food accordingly.

Friday:

Early Morning (~9am) - Golf @ Allenmore Public Golf Course (just me so far)
All afternoon / evening @ My House (~4pm until very late):
- Texas Hold'em Tourny
- Rock Band
- Dragonforce Showdown (its awesome if you have no idea)
- Obligatory Drinking

Saturday
- Apex Kart Racing - Meet up at Noon - Race when we have critical mass of racers. We'll do at least 1 race, maybe more depending how people are feeling

- After races - Pizza's / Etc at Alex's place until about 5:30pm - where a portion of us head up to Seattle for an Eddie Izzard Show @ 8pm

- After party @ my house ~11pm - Late Late.

Sunday
7 Day Alaskan Cruise. You're welcome to join.

3 comments:

Aimless_b said...

Happy Birthday Bryce.
Have fun racing.
g

Jo said...

See ya tonight!

Jo said...

I had a blasty-blast! It was nice spending time with you and meeting your friends! Everyone was cool and I enjoyed hangin out.