6.05.2008

WRC Update

I realized yesterday as I finished washing the Rally of Greece, that I completely missed doing the Rally of Italy post as well! Talk about my head going in a crazy number of directions.

Rally D'Italia-Sardegna

Road or creek? Sometimes, the Rally of Italy makes it a bit hard to tell.



Video Downloads (torrents - again, probably not 100% legal)
Day 1
Day 2
Day 3

GREECE


Rally Greece is billed as one of the roughest rallies on the calendar and if you actually watch it, you'll understand. The size of the rocks in the road lead to a number of broken suspensions, punctured tires, and more. Even the usually near perfect Loeb was hampered for part of a stage by a punctured tire.

This rally was also the début of the new Subaru rally car. I'm still on the fence if I like the looks of it. I mean, I'm driving around her older sister, and still loving it. Don't want to make my car too jealous and admit the new one isn't horrible .

Not to mention it seems to perform better than the previous model. It'll take more rally to tell if it was just blind luck or not.



Rally Greece:
Day 1
Day 2
Day 3

No comments: