6.24.2008

The cabin returns

I know it was just a couple weeks ago I had some pictures from the cabin up; but what can I say, that place is a great time, and yields some darn good pictures:

Young Jedi Jack -- It takes a lot of concentration to be a young jedi:



Scott and I got out and did some riding. It was fun enough I decided to buy his old bike (seriously)



Hopefully soon I'll be able to get some longer rides, with even better and more sweeping shots. The lure of being able to get up to places I normally wouldn't be able to go and get a unique shot or two was a huge part of the decision to buy the bike



Of course, I was being a bit stubborn over the weekend, from a photographer's standpoint. I had been feeling I was using HDR a bit too much, and decided not to talk any. Of course, getting back to my computer and looking at this shot - I realize it would have been absolutely perfect for HDR. Oh well.



I'll just have to blame my personal lens inspector:

2 comments:

Jo said...

Forrest is such a doll!!! I can't wait to play with him next!!!

Anonymous said...

Well written article.