2.19.2008

Photo Stealing

Maybe someday soon I'll get back into the swing of things and post up some pictures that I've taken; though for now - these are stolen from my Mom. Thanks Mom. =)

Over this last weekend they went up to the Cabin just to see how much snow was really up there. As you can tell by the picture at the Summit - there's some pretty big mounds up there.



One of my brother's goals was to have enough snow at the cabin that you could walk out the door and right onto the snow (I believe there's at least 6 steps that are gone) - and yes, I think that's close enough to count for Scott's book



Here's one specifically for Tighe (happily married for all of 4 days now). In December he left his snowmobile at the cabin, just park off to the right hand side of it for "safe keepings".

Well its real safe now (yes, its still there)



Though, at least his snowmobile isn't as bad off as this car. Might as well come back in July - you're not getting that one out for a while; unless you buy a mighty good number of beers for the guy parked next to you.



Oh right, I'm an uncle too. Awesome.

:-D

2 comments:

Juliette said...

Happily snuggled in Uncle Bryce's arms :)

Jo said...

I like the pic of the burried car with the "vehicle" that's parked next to it. Wow! I couldn't imagine being in that scenario. Talk about a panic attach!!!

Awwww... at Uncle Bryce! ;-p