2.28.2008

2008 Resolution Challange - Month 3

Here we go; a summary for month 2 and onto month 3 goals:

We'll start with Doug. After scoring an impressive 0 points last month, he finally got his act together in February. He started a blog , and even posted 3 times about an Elderberry Cleanse he was trying to do near the end of this month. I'll summarize that for yah: Elderberries > Doug. I'm hoping that'll he'll do a final report.

He needed to get to 253lbs; and managed 251.2. Holy crap, yes, he got some points. The world just might end. Keep it up bro.

There's still no activity in his kitchen, but that's on quarter goals; so here's hoping to a busy March for him.

2 of 3 points

For March: Get to 248.2 lbs, keep the blog going, and get phase 1 of 4 done in the kitchen.

*****

Kristy did well again, though it took her until the 29th to get in all 12 workouts. Thank goodness for leap year I guess Kristy? James and I were hoping we'd get a point lead that way we can be fat for a month. No luck.

Her blog was updated three times, and she's way ahead on her business plan. Her latest blog is a detailed account of her actual workout. No thanks - I'll stick to eating less. ;-)

3 of 3 points

For March: Working out, Blogging, and Continue with the marketing plan

*****

James: He needed to get down to 173.2, and again he's using my blog to guest blog - you'll also notice in his blog he references his Picasaweb account doing his part to get his photo trips in:

Starting weight: 174.2

Current weight: 172

Between Birthday parties, Wedding Receptions, and getting together with friends I didn't find it easy to stick to my diet this month. I had a brief moment of glory where I dropped below 170 but that quickly changed....like the next day. I'm still losing weight so I don't think I need to change anything yet. 2 pounds a month would be fine with me. I'd be done with the diet by June just in time for BBQ's and summer fun.

As for the Hiking and picture taking side of my agreement here. I started out with a nice easy 1.5 mile hike through Wathershed Park. It was a nice day, decent temp and I got a few nice pictures. http://picasaweb.google.com/JamesBentow/2008_02_17
Susan and I have started planning our summer trips also. I believe we are going to attempt a Yellowstone trip this summer, Ape Caves, Blue lake Rhino, and Luna lake. I'm pushing for Luna lake being the last trip as it's a 14 mile hike up 3 or 4k feet in bear country.


Guest Blog Over

3 of 3 Points

For March: Get to 171, get a blog up, and go on another photo trip


*****

Yours Truly:

Its been a crazy up and down month for me. I knew February was going to be a pain. I was on track until last Friday - when I went up to Seattle to see some highly recommended bands, two days in a row, and between beers and bar food ended up gaining over 3 pounds. This put me nearly 2 pounds away from my goal with only this week left. Of course this did 'satisfy' my goal of going out to a bar at least once a month - but nearly cost me on the other side. I think Doug devised the goals this way.

Luckily it shed away as quickly as it went on; and I was back on track (and even hitting an all time best).

This morning I came in at 163.8

Whew...

Now, if I only had recorded every day since the beginning of the year, inputted that date into excel, crafted up a graph, cropped and uploaded that graph to the web and linked that graph into my blog. That would be cool.

Oh wait, almost forgot, I am that much of a nerd.



3 of 3 points

For March: Lose another pound down to 162.8, Blog (haha, like that won't happen), and go out to some more bars (already have some plans).


Totals:

Kristy 6
James 6
Bryce 6
Doug 2


****



Side note - if you know anyone that is interested in a starter home in the south sound area (Lakewood), Melissa and Jason (yes, the Jason that used the Tow Pansy Rule) have their house for sale @ $217k. Very neat place, fireplace, great backyard, and a lot more room than you'd expect. Honestly I don't know why they are moving (well, the new place they are looking at is exceptional, but still).

Here's the listing: CLICK ME

And some keywords as a practical google matter. lakewood, washington, naked, house, sale, unique, awesome, mp3, Britney, big back yard, boobies, great price, new windows, nude


(hey, google hits are google hits). ;-)

No comments: