2.24.2008

Originality

Okay, so I finally got tired of only posting up stuff I was stealing from others. Even if that's what 95% of the internet is; I'd like to think periodically I actually put something up here that's "new".

Today (Sunday) I was happy to finally have a minute or two to empty my camera; though over the past couple months I've only managed 50 pictures or so, which I was fairly disappointed about. I'll have to do a bit better over the next couple months.

First picture - taken straight off my porch as I was leaving for work a couple days ago. I just couldn't pass it up.



I liked the contrast between the stream and the graffiti; though without a tripod or good sunlight not quite as good as this picture can look. Luckily this is right behind my house and I'll have another shot at it hopefully.



Just me wasting some time out and about with the good weather



More fun stuff for me. I actually found some great open source (read: free) panorama software. Much more interesting if you click the picture, click the magnifying glass and look around. I'm hoping to play around with this even more in the future. Ideally I'd like to see if I can get creative enough to do a panoramic HDR.

This shot was from softball the other weekend (ahh, nothing like softball in February)....



What does one wear for softball, in Febrary, in Washington? Well, anything you can find... but me specifically: Thermal Underwear, normal baseball outwear, and top it off with my Rally Racing Hat (this was after the games, notice how I'm standing there like I have been hit by a truck - well, a Durango more specifically):



And lastly - a couple quick ones for Scott & Amber. Best wishes to the both of you:

(truth in advertising; specifically if you know Amber). ;-)





I think the cameras out numbered the people at this wedding



Notoriously hard to photograph a kid that runs from cameras. We herded him my direction and I got lucky. ;-)



And hey, look, a panorama for you guys too.

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Bryce,

Great picture of my son Chance. I'll have to check with everyone else that had a camera or three that day to see if there were any others of this guy. Normally he likes his picture taken, but I think the excitement was just a bit too much for him that day.

Scott (the one being pulled along by his loving wife!)

Jo said...

Nice Hat hun!!! ;-p

You got some good pics and one of you, I am very proud!