2.22.2008

From Scott

I figured I'd continue this week with more unoriginal postings. I'm stealing this from a link my brother sent me.

Its just a simple video of 3 burnouts (internationally diverse burnouts). It starts a bit slow, but the end is golden. Not to mention the end music is Daler Mehndi - Tunak Tunak Tun; better known as the male draenai dance music. That link in itself if you haven't seen Daler Mehndi is worth it - a crash course in another culture. Hah.

Enjoy





Oh, and I hope everyone was lucky enough to catch the eclipse.

For those not; here's a glorious picture (yes, it almost looks fake) of the eclipse from the Astronomy Picture of the Day website (yes, I know I'm a nerd):

2 comments:

Lisa said...

The votes are in and America says...
your eclipse picture wins over mine. hehe. *grins*

Jo said...
This comment has been removed by the author.