5.02.2007

Showtime

**Update** - Alex brought to my attention that #8 can be done with less than 16 blocks as they say. I never really looked, but it possible with 12 blocks.


Okay, so I actually got quite a few message about the game I posted below; mainly "omg my head hurts", and "what the hell" and "I hate you".

So, I'll be nice, and solve two of them for you. The easiest one (lvl 8), and a fairly difficult one if you don't "see" the solution by the time you're at lvl 10. My only question - they claim lvl 10 "has been solved in 1min 25 seconds on youtube". Should I email them with me solving it in less than 40 seconds? hehe.

Level 8:


Level 10:

2 comments:

Unknown said...

I hate you. I have nightmares about yellow cubes.

Aimless_b said...

Thanks, i enjoyed that
got em all. didnt time them. but all in under a half hour. no genius. but it didnt hurt either.
g