5.02.2007

Forza and DiRT

Lately I've been spurting off links and talking Forza racing left and right (they are in their last month of development) to my friends. Its a great looking game that has some of the highest expectations I've seen in a game in a very long time. We'll see.

But on top of that, DiRT just released 3 videos that now make me really curious on where I'm going to spend my free time.

You'll hear the navigator. Larger numbers, faster the corner. This is a high-rez link, so if you're on a bit of a slower connection, this will take some time:

Subaru STI through wet streets in Japan

Huge open course rally wheel to wheel racing.


A run up Pikes Peak
- some of those drop off finally look scary in a game.


All I know is my racing wheel, tv and xbox 360 are going to get a workout.

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

hmm some dumbass says 3 videos released and yet he only manages to link to 2 vids, to be expected from bryce i guess, dork

Unknown said...

Maybe I figured my readers were smart enough that they'd figure out the 3rd video was on the same site I had linked to. Obviously I hadn't counted on Doug as one of my readers.

My mistake - I'll correct it.

Anonymous said...

some of us have scripts turned off in our browsers for fear of getting herpes or maybe something even funner :)

thanks for the 3rd link, ar-tard