5.15.2007

Rally rally rally!



The Olympus Rally is coming to town! (Olympia that is).

Some really good chances to see some rally cars in action for not to far away for most of you. They will be at the state capital Saturday morning (9am), and stages at the OVR park in Shelton starting at 11am. From there they head up into the woods to race for two days.

Spectator guide here.

The weekend weather doesn't look wonderful, but I'm sure I'm going to be warmer than I was down in Oregon. =/ Hopefully some good pictures for Monday.

2 comments:

Jo said...

OMG! Can you send me more info on this to my work email addy? joanna.fonda.poyy@statefarm.com

Thanks Bryce!!!

Ooooh! I called and tried the three times and voicemail and still you didn't pick up. I was sad yesterday. Did I scare you with my dream the other day or what?

Anonymous said...

so conveniently close : )