11.16.2006

Off to someone more exciting

I think the hardest part for me on Wednesday blogs is to write something (usually semi-centric to me, or something I've very interested in), that I don't feel like is a waste of your time.

For this week, that's darn near impossible simply because Camille is back from Italy. She's one hell of a talented writer (her and I managed to scream at Italy together during the world cup, if you remember back that far) and has a fantastic blog detailing a couple days of her trip up.

The latest one is of her driving a train in Italy; I kid you not. Something about american accent, speaking Italian and having boobs.

So instead of bore you with my lasted frustrations in World of Warcraft and Tango lessons; go read her blog(s) and check out her pictures. Very much worth your time. Unlike these last 4 paragraphs.

Someplace better than here

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Mamma mia, you just doubled my readership from two to four!

I'm trying to get the rest of the trip up before I leave again. Thanks for spreading the Italian love.

When's world cup again??? 2010???