11.01.2006

Adjusting

From having a slew more bills to pay, to remember to buy milk and bread on the way home (that's been a failing attempt the last two days), I'm definitely still in the adjustment period with the new house. Softball season is officially over, so my left knee is rejoicing in that fact (its the one that always takes the brunt of me sliding on too-hard-to-really-be-dirt infields we play on). On top of that volleyball will be over Thursday after next. I'll finally be able to put on my winter fat at a respectable rate.

As you saw in the pictures on Monday we had a wonderful Halloween party last Saturday. I'm not sure who won as best costume, but Melissa and Jason are word-find queen and king (The liquor guarding scarecrow and the 80s girl).

Well, going to leave this short and sweet again; though check back this Friday, I'm sitting on a couple good links.

2 comments:

Jo said...

Good hearing from you... I need to go to the store to get eggs and cream. Blah. I hate grocery shopping. It is so cold outside!!!26 degrees in Puyallup right now. Brrr....

Anonymous said...

How about some more photos of you, your house, and Nichole.