11.17.2006

Link Friday (11/17)

A little short on links this Friday, the news has mainly been of nerds attack nerds to get the Playstation 3 and the Nintendo Wii. Crazy nerds. The Xbox is way better.

Anyways. Link #1. A fun little site that shows you if you were to really actually keep digging that hole your mom said would take your to China (or Austrialia), where would you end up? (Turns out that statement is only true for kids in Boliva, Paraguay, Chile and Argentina). For me, if I was really lucky I would have ended up on a cold island between South Africa and Austrialia... but more likely than not, I would have drown.

Dig through the world!

Videos:

Quickest one. And easily the cutiest. Just watch it (even if you're on dialup this shouldn't take THAT long).



Well we never had video games like this when I was growning up. Two things. Look how fast those hands move, and ... what a great meld of classical music AND video games. You can be a solid nerd in less than 2 minutes flat.


(just noticed the stileproject tag on that video. Don't go there... seriously. =/ If I could find another video without it - I'd post it. Anyways. You've been warned).

Last video, I do not recommend if A) You easily offended, or B) You don't have broadband. It's 6+ minute skit, where George Carlin reduces the 10 commandments into something a bit more... Modern we shall say.

No comments: