1.23.2009

Saturday 2009 - Edition 4

3 Case studies, 1 marketing project primary & secondary research, 4 chapters of reading, 2 tests to study for, 2 birthday parties, 1 UFC Fight, 1 Super Bowl, 1 Case Summary & Presentation. That's my weekend... yours?

Finally getting just a couple Christmas photos up. Nothing major, just a couple cute ones of Jack.



One of these days I'm going to have enough time and effort to create my own gigapan image, but for now, enjoy the splendor of a 1,400+ GIGAPIXEL (1,400,000 megapixel) image.

For fun: Find Yo-Yo Ma taking a picture of the event with his iPhone




Return of the vote! I had fun last week putting someone up to a vote, I'm doing it again. Don't think this is a trend, because I'm bound to not get one up next week. Something a bit more obscure this week though. Two guitar virtuosos, playing Malaguena. Who do you think is better? I implore you to listen to them both all the way through, as both are EXTREMELY impressive.

Roy Clark


Jose Feliciano





 

















1 comment:

Lisa said...

Wow, I didn't know gigapan images existed! This is really amazing. You can see markings on the music of the musicians when you zoom all the way in. One guy has a whole line scribbled out. There must be a "cut" there. Heh.