12.30.2007

Pictures, Pictures and more Pictures

A slew of holiday pictures - and if you'd rather see all of them here are the two links:

Christmas at the Cabin 2007:


Link


My "forget its christmas, come to a house without decorations and have a fun party right before christmas without presents" party (its a working title):

Link

Highlights:

Snow, snow and snow... then I had to dig out my car:



Things are hard up at the cabin:



Uncle Jimmy had made my mom mad enough on Thanksgiving that on Christmas morning we had to "settle" for French Toast. Now, normally I'm all for french toast, but we normally get wonderful home made christmas breads.

Grandpa was so upset, he boycotted breakfast. I hear Uncle Steven (in Wisconsin) wasn't taking Jimmy's transgressions well either.



The candy that was made, was guarded there was so little of it. We all thanked Jimmy over the coarse of the week...







The "forget its christmas, come to a house without decorations and have a fun party right before christmas without presents" party highlights.


Beer + Rockband = Fun times:


No comments: