12.20.2007

The Office

Two things in one I guess. This clip is from a new website that is working with all the major networks to host all their shows - and allow people to link to parts of the show or the whole show if they want to (with very minor commercials).

This clip is from The Office (episode 3 of this year). I love seeing Ed Helms (he's from the Daily Show) on network TV - and just the unabashed effort that went into this is brilliant:



Edit -- Sorry those outside the USA; I've been told by some Canadian friends that you're out of luck on my Hulu videos. Bummer for you.


Oh, and is there any chance we'll have good media in the next 10 years?

2 comments:

Lisa said...

omg, ILMAO! =D

Anonymous said...

Mr. Kerker! All I have to say is "WOW!" So it's been way too long since I've seen you. So you've made some major changes in Bryceland huh? I really do need to check in with you more often. Silly that we live in the same town but never see one another. Glad to see you're doing well. Take care. ~Kaley