8.03.2007

Assistant Executive Director

Hmm... That kind of has a nice ring to it. No?

Assistant Executive Director. Would be nice to have that title.

Would?

Oh wait, I mean, it WILL be nice to have that title come the 27th of August! Woo hoo!

Also hard to leave a wonderful place like the Energy Program (Which I have been working at for 9 years now), but the new challenge is invigorating. I guess my at work blogging, picture editing, web surfing days are very limited now. =P Some sacrifices are necessary though. =)

Oh, on the note of pictures - one I took last night of my neighborhood:

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

CONGRATS!!! You rock, Bryce. You will get a big hug on Sunday. :)

Anonymous said...

Congratulations! I know you have been waiting for this and that it is well deserved.