6.22.2006

Self-indulgence

Okay, so once (maybe twice) a year I get to do a bit of self indulgence and post a little wishlist. Seeing that's its that time of the year (ugg, I'll be 26 this year ><), I figured I'd post this list before my mom is bugging me =)

$254 Flash for my Rebel XT (aye, sorry its spendy. The rebel uses ETTL-II; so ETTL-II flashes are a bit more.) (ETTL-II basically is the camera telling the flash how far away the intended target is)

$20 A Crown of Swords - Book 7 in the Wheel of Time

$34 A Toaster - Exciting I know. Going to need one *shrug*

$10-40Old Jazz Posters - Need some old jazz posters for my music nook. Old Action / Candid shots are my favorites (Example 1, Example 2)

$2500 56" 1080p HDTV - Hey, how am I supposed to know when you win the lotto?

$59 Xbox 360 games. Yes, I'm still a kid. Hitman - FIFA 2006 - Fight Night - Top Spin 2


Just about anything else you can think of for the house. All I have right now is silverware, cups, a kitchen table, pots & pans, and a bedroom set. That's not nearly enough for 2300 sq/ft :-)

1 comment:

Jo said...

Wish I won the lotto to buy you your tv. : ( Sorry!!!

Speaking of wishlist, I was looking at some amazing 1-2 million dollar homes today. Yeah, I know... Dream on! hehehe Joey gave me the go ahead to start looking for a new home and I thought after awhile of dreadful searching today(3 car garages are hard to come by in the 250k-360k homes), homes were starting to look the same. So, I decided to have a little fun!

Anyways, have a wonderful weekend!