6.15.2006

It's finally happening

This morning I had a meeting with my super indentent that will be in charge of building my house. We went over the build schedule (54 days with an average this time of the year of 3-7 non-build days) and other services Quadrant offers. I have to admit, besides the 4 month wait between finalization and release of my house, its been a very nice processes with Quadrant (the 4 month thing is very much abnormal).

So, after chatting with him (he has over 30 years experience) and finally feeling confidnent that my house is really going to be build, we wandered down to my homesite.

and..

*Shock* ... they had started early on my house. A group of 5-7 guys were busy putting in my floor braces. It was so nice to finally hear the "wiiicha" of air nailers, and it to be MY house they are working on. I'll have pictorial proof up later today.

*does happy dance*

2 comments:

Jo said...

I am so excited for you. When is the completion date? Any idea???

Unknown said...

Wiiicha! is such a nice sound, eh? Congrats!