6.01.2007

Yes, I know I broke my blog

Yes, I know for now that the picture below is overlapping and looking horrible.

I don't care. I want it big. As big as I can link it. Why?

Forza 2 is a very popular game. There are some very good drivers (even some professionals) playing. The picture is of the fastest lap times in the world, on a race track called Mugello. Out of the over 9700 people that have tried this course with the same level car I did, all of them are slower than me.

yes, this is the highlight of my day. =P

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

oho! See, and you thought you'd be in the top 10 phhht!!!
Explains why the phone went unanswered too....you were busy setting world records ; )

Anonymous said...

i would also like to point out that every other racer in the top 10 was using assists, except b-kid :)

grats bro, impressive as hell :)

-Doug