3.12.2009

Saturday 2009 - Edition 10

Going to be a couple great weeks. This quarter of school is almost over and my spring break is already planned out: Anne and I are going to be heading over to Spokane for a wedding, then down to Sunriver for a week. I just ordered a new camera that I have been drooling over for months, so I'm sure you're going to be seeing (hopefully) some very nice pictures (and videos!) here shortly.

http://www.usa.canon.com/dlc/controller?act=GetArticleAct&articleID=2326

I'm no Vincent Laforet, but hopefully I can make something remotely interesting.

****Links****

Best bathroom in the world:



I've decided to start watching all the episodes of the west wing (probably over the next year+ as I don't have a lot of free time). Always heard great reviews; this was one clip Doug sent me just the other day.




"My position concerning God is that of an agnostic. I am convinced that a vivid consciousness of the primary importance of moral principles for the betterment and ennoblement of life does not need the idea of a law-giver, especially a law-giver who works on the basis of reward and punishment"
-Albert Einstein in a letter to M. Berkowitz, October 25, 1950


And on a less serious note, I hope to someday have as much fun as these guys are:

1 comment:

Amy M. said...

We have nearly every season of West Wing, if you decide you want to watch them on DVD. It is such a smart show! You will love it all.