4.08.2008

Canada Trip

As I started this post, I seriously thought that it was just this last weekend (yes 2 days ago) that I went to Canada - but in fact its been over 10 days.

I then figured since it had been 10 days, I must have thrown my pictures up on my blog - which I found I had not. So obviously I'm both losing my mind and becoming lazy. Wonderful.

Anyways - Alex joined me on the trip up to the geek party that was planned mid weekend in Canada, and I can say it truly was a good time, and truly was a geek party. I mean when was the last time the windows fogged up in your apartment and the fundamental theory of calculus appeared on it...:



Yes, so we are nerds, geeks or whatever. But you remember how you used to hear in high school, "Be careful, that nerd will be your boss some day.", or "Geeks rule the world." Well, I think we're closing in on some of those statments being very true. This is the view out of that same fogged up window:



And this is a 5000x1200 panoramic off their balcony



So, anyways nerd stuff commenced, great food was had and we all had a great time:



Oh..

it snowed.

No comments: