9.25.2006

A new week

So after spending the last two weeks trying to get settled, then getting sick and missing work ta-boot; I think I'm back on track. The house is looking a lot better, though still not in shape for a house warming. I'm batting the idea of a Halloween timed house warming party - so, get some costume ideas at least ready.

CONGRATS to Steven and Tami!

I'm going to see if I can get some pictures for tomorrow of the house. Still trying to get all my electronics setup (who knew there was a downside to being an obsessive nerd. Moving and setting this stuff up is the pits).


Ignore the video - but listen to it. It uses the warcraft game as its medium, but the song is a great Scottish Diddle. Good stuff:

2 comments:

Jo said...

I know what you mean as far as setting up the electronics. Joey had the theater room wired yesterday and it took all day to do so. Our friends are also running cat5 throughout the house as well but they started that and it will be another day's work. Yeah, they got to bs all day. Why not?!? It's friends, make it fun!

Glad to hear that you are feeling better. How are things with you and Nicole?

Jo said...

BTW, you are slacking on your blogs!!!! ;-)